VAUGHN FAMILY LAW LLC
Vaughn Family Law LLC is owned and managed by Attorney Amy Vaughn, an accomplished and well regarded family law practitioner. In addition to a commitment to creative and effective dispute resolution, Ms. Vaughn is a skilled litigator with experience handling complex cases before all relevant courts in the Commonwealth.
At Vaughn Family Law LLC, we believe that education and empowerment are the most powerful tools we can provide in order for our clients to make informed decisions under difficult circumstances.
Allow us to use our accumulated knowledge and familiarity with the Massachusetts court system to help you to select the best path to resolution based on the particular facts of your case, including the emotional and financial challenges that arise throughout the process.
Located in Dedham, Massachusetts, Vaughn Family Law LLC is just minutes from the Norfolk Probate and Family Court, and easily accessible from Boston and surrounding areas. Ms. Vaughn appears regularly in Probate and Family Courts in Norfolk, Middlesex, Worcester, Plymouth and Bristol counties and in District Court on a case by case basis for Abuse Prevention hearings.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Vaughn has been appointed by the Court to serve as Military Counsel, Temporary Guardian, Special Discovery Master and as Parenting Coordinator. She is a longtime volunteer at Norfolk Probate and Family Court and is a sitting member of the MBA Family Law Section Council.
· Ryan & Faenza, Attorneys At Law, 2005-2015 – Partner
· Massachusetts Department of Revenue, 2002-2005 – Child Support Enforcement
· Hutchins, Wheeler & Dittmar, 2000-2002 – Corporate Practice Group
· J.D. Northeastern University School of Law – 2000
· B.A. Georgetown University – 1994
· Massachusetts Bar Association
· MBA Family Law Section Council
· Education Sub-Committee, MBA Family Law Section Council
· Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
· Norfolk County Bar Association
· Norfolk County Collaborative Practice Group
CHARITABLE AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
· Norfolk County Probate & Family Court Lawyer of the Day Program
· Norfolk County Bar Association – Conciliator Program